SnowHow is an not-for-profit adventure run by 50th Generation in support of purpose-led entrepreneurs
“SnowHow was an incredible, unmissable adventure. Without spoiling the surprise, expect to go to ‘new heights’ in unexpected ways!” SnowHow-er from 2016
Join us for the unmissable SnowHow 2018 – the 2-day winter adventure in for entrepreneurs to take their brains, hearts and minds on. A handful of purposeful business owners get back to basics in the deep winter mountainscape to take their vision to new heights, unblock each other and collaborate in new ways. If your business has cabin fever, bust out at SnowHow. The destination is a secret but it’s in the heart of winter in Europe….
Dates: Friday 12th – Saturday 13th January 2018
Cost: £475+VAT (includes transfers, food, accommodation and everything else OTHER than flights). We’ll show you which flights to choose from.
Sorry, WHAT is it again?
It’s mostly a secret so we can’t show you the mind-bending videos from last time BUT it’s a physical two days, mostly outdoors, going to some new ‘heights’ and using your legs, lungs and every other part of your body. It doesn’t require any particular skill, it’s low tech and there are no annoying instructors ‘managing your experience’. It’s basically us, our guide and the mountain.
The two days is an alternative, wild, informal, zen learning adventure where our bodies teach our brain new things.
Fitness-wise … it’s harder than going on a long walk in the hills but not as hard as running a marathon. If you can run 5k or walk for a day in the peak district without keeling over, you have more than enough fitness.
What you’ll get in terms of actual learning and outcomes
- Hmm, well there’s no powerpoint or handout if that’s what you were hoping for
- This is a physical mountain adventure designed to fire up new parts of your brain. Switch off your commuter brain. Switch on your unconscious brain.
- The two days is semi-structured with some inspiration along the way to help you make connections and solve problems you couldn’t figure out from your desk
Book this trip if:
- you want to go wild for two days and get headspace like you’ve never experienced it before
- interesting, eccentric people feed your soul
- you have a nice big jacket for very cold days
- you’re willing to rough it to see and do things that will make your heart leap
- you love ideas and you love collaborating
- you love the outdoors and you’re up for a physical challenge
Don’t book this trip if:
- you have a sense of humour failure in London when it rains and you’ve forgotten your umbrella
- two showers a day is a minimum
- you only like to travel with your rolly-rolly suitcase
- you have an exciting hair-do that needs attention every morning
- a work trip involves a white board and a big bar bill (and an agenda)
- the sofa is your best friend and you have set up permanent camp in your comfort zone
- And final thing (just in case you were wondering) – there is nothing that involves 1. going in an enclosed space 2. jumping off something high up or 3. doing anything technical on ice.